Thomas G. Harrison has been working in the legal field since 1989. He began as a paralegal, and since 1996 has been providing high quality legal representation as a licensed Maryland attorney. He has more than 17 years of experience in the areas of Chapter 7 bankruptcy, criminal defense, personal injuries, divorce, custody and family law.
You don't want to trust in just any lawyer to represent you and possibly your family. Mr. Harrison covers many different areas of law, including family law, criminal defense, personal injury, auto accidents and Chapter 7 bankruptcy. You can be confident that Mr. Harrison will put every effort into providing you with top-quality legal service every time.
Check out our handy FAQs for questions you might have about family law, bankruptcy, and more.
• Admitted to the Maryland Bar - 1996
• Admitted to the Federal Bar for the 4th Judicial District of Maryland - 1996
• Harford County Bar Association
• Maryland State Bar Association
• Maryland Trial Lawyers Association
• Harford County Family Law Committee
• Maryland Assoc. for Justice
• American Trial Lawyers Association